WOULD you like to have the chance to win one of six fantastic prizes? As part of their new social media campaign Saints sponsors Hattons Solicitors are giving you all the chance to win a prize every month for six months.
Hattons will choose one winner from their combined followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Hattons Blog each month, to be awarded one of the following prizes:
- March = A family ticket (for 2 adults and 2 children) to Leigh Centurions v Featherstone on March 10 (deadline to be considered for this prize is March 3)
- April = A family ticket (for 2 adults and 2 children) to St Helens RLFC v Castleford on April 25 (deadline to be considered for this prize is April 18)
- May = A Digital Camera
- June = A Saints shirt signed by new player Louis McCarthy-Scarsbrook
- July = A bottle of Champagne
- August = A Leigh Centurions shirt signed by player John Duffy
All you need to do is “like” Hattons Solicitors on Facebook or “follow” @HattonsLaw on Twitter and you will get entered into Hattons Solicitors 6 month competition from February – August 2011.
Alternatively if you don’t have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can visit Hattons weekly blog and comment on one of the articles to be entered into the draw.
If someone is a fan on Facebook AND a follower on Twitter they will get entered in to the monthly prize draw twice, therefore doubling their chance of winning.
Anyone who has already joined Hattons Facebook and Twitter pages will automatically be entered into the monthly prize draws.
Deadline for taking part in this competition is August 31 2011.