The latest vacancies from the Club
We are looking to recruit a part-time experienced Hospitality Assistant to join our team.
About the role of Hospitality Assistant:
- Candidates will need to have experience working within stadia or hotels encompassing food bar and beverage experience.
- Conference experience would be advantageous as this is a big part of our client base.
- The role of Hospitality Assistant will include setup for events according to client requirements, liaising with the client once onsite to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- As a Hospitality Assistant you will be an enthusiastic motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure.
Hours of Work
- Hours will vary according to the business needs.
- The position is a contracted 20 hours per week role.
- Minimum wage
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very special organisation. Please apply via email to [email protected]. Closing date Tuesday 31st October 2023.
Chefs – Casual
We are looking to build on our current bank of highly qualified Chefs, enabling us to continue to produce high quality food, using the best local ingredients. This is your chance to join a very champion organisation. Apply now.
Hospitality Staff – Casual
We are recruiting for Match Day Staff, this includes bar, waiting on and kiosk staff. Come along to our recruitment event to see if we have a role that suits you, all applicants must be 16+;
All applicants must be 16+.
Department: Turnstile Operator
We have an opportunity for Turnstile Operators at the Totally Wicked Stadium for Betfred Super League matches and other future events. You would be required to arrive 2-3 hours prior to kick-off.
For more information please contact Peter Speakman on 07305154715
St Helens R.F.C. is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at St Helens R.F.C. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the law. St Helens R.F.C. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.