It’s time to get back to Where We Belong after two disrupted, but hugely successful seasons on the field, the Totally Wicked Stadium will see the return of Saints fans for the first full campaign since the Pandemic, and we can’t wait to welcome you home for more nights to remember!
Our Super League and Challenge Cup winning Head Coach Kristian Woolf is at the helm again for what will be another tilt at even more silverware. He will oversee a team filled with top-level talent and featuring a host of exciting new recruits including Curtis Sironen and Will Hopoate, who join our new breed of homegrown stars including Jack Welsby and Lewis Dodd… we will again be the team to beat in the Betfred Super League.
We want to get every fan back Where They Belong and as promised, all Members from the 2020 and 2021 seasons, will have their places reserved and their price FROZEN for the 2022 season, up to the renewal deadline.
You can also make your Memberships a simple monthly payment and spread the cost into easy-to-pay chunks with our popular eight-month Direct Debit plan, which is available now.
This is in addition to your range of Membership benefits which has been reinstated and expanded giving you even more as a Member!
Plus, with renewal Membership prices frozen, savings have never been higher, giving you up to 25% off standard matchday prices.
CLICK ON THE TABS ABOVE FOR FURTHER KEY DETAILS…
Full Membership Fully Ticketed Membership
- All your 2022 Betfred Super League home games loaded onto your Membership card
- 10% off 2022 Home & Away replica shirts when launched
- A free drink on us at the opening Super League home game of the 2022 season
- Your ticket reserved for major home fixtures such as the World Club Challenge
- Exclusive invite to our Member Appreciation Day in 2022
- 50% off 2022 your Magic Weekend ticket
- Expanded matchday Kiosk offers including Member Hour on home matchdays
- Stadium Kiosk and Saints Superstore exclusive offers throughout the season
- Free Access to Saints Reserves, Women’s and Academy matches at the Totally Wicked Stadium
- Bring a friend to a game for £5 (excludes Wigan matches)
- Access to special Member only discount on VIP Hospitality at Saints Home Super League Matches
- 10% discount on event bookings at the Totally Wicked Stadium
All benefits have specific terms and conditions attached.
Supporter Membership Non-ticketed Membership £19.99
- 2022 Membership card
- 50% off your 2022 Magic Weekend ticket
- Exclusive Member only Club offers
- Exclusive Club news straight to your mobile or other device via email
BE AT EVERY GAME, NEVER MISS A MOMENT FROM JUST £24 PER MONTH…
Finance your Membership fees and pay monthly, instead of having to find a lump sum payment, you can apply to spread the cost over eight months and repay by regular Direct Debit.
Just choose your Membership category and price, complete the application form provided and return it to the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium.
For the Direct Debit Plan Price sheet click here.
For any queries please contact us on 01744 455 052 or email [email protected]
Postage costs are £1 per Membership.
Full Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Click on your block in the stadium to view prices
| ||Renewal||New Member|
|Young Adult (19–21)||£187||£205||£226||£223||£248||£270|
|Family (1A + 1J)||£308||£347||£366||£371||£407||£428|
|Family (1A + 2J)||£391||£440||£458||£469||£508||£531|
|Family (1A + 3J)||£474||£533||£550||£567||£611||£633|
|Family (2A + 1J)||£537||£602||£637||£642||£711||£755|
| ||Renewal||New Member|
|Young Adult (19–21)||£157||£188|
|Youth *NEW* (17–18)||£99||£118|
|Family (1A + 1J)||£248||£310|
|Family (1A + 2J)||£293||£358|
|Family (1A + 3J)||£332||£418|
|Family (2A + 1J)||£432||£545| HOW TO BUY
Memberships can be secured via both online in our ticketing portal (click the button above) or in person at the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium, or over the phone.
You can contact the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium, by calling 01744 455052 or emailing [email protected] for any queries.
Crediting 20' Members can contact the Ticket Office to confirm their crediting value to be deducted from their membership price and to renew.
Crediting Members can also access the Direct Debit plan but must do this via the Ticket Office to confirm their Crediting value to be deducting from their price.
New Members can now also secure their Membership for 2022, with areas not available during the Renewal window, released for General Sale on Saturday 4 December.
Fans can apply for their Direct Debit plan by downloading the application form on this Payment Plan tab on this page.
You can also call 01744 455052 or email [email protected] for more info or to enquire.