JAMES Graham and Michael Shenton have been named in the Frontline Index Team of the Week for Round 4.
Their performances in the 22-16 win over Catalans have been recognised statistically in the table.
Wigan Warriors full-back Sam Tomkins is this week’s Player of the Round after his performance against Salford City Reds.
Points are calculated from every action made by players, every involvement is given a points value depending on the importance and frequency of the action.
For example a try would be the highest scoring value, with actions such as tackles and carries scoring smaller values. Mistakes such as handling errors or penalties conceded would incur negative values.
At the end of a match, all the players’ actions will be added together to give a game score. The 13 individuals with the highest scores in each position on the field of play will earn inclusion in the Frontline Index Team of the Week with the highest scoring individual earning the Frontline Index Player of the Week title.
The player with the single most outstanding performance during the regular season will win the Frontline Index and be presented with a £1,000 cheque at the 2011 Engage Super League Man of Steel dinner.
Frontline Index Team of the Round
1. Sam Tomkins (Wigan Warriors) 857
2. Jermaine McGillvary (Huddersfield Giants) 624
3. Michael Shenton (St Helens) 687
4. Rhys Evans (Warrington Wolves) 552
5. Ryan Hall (Leeds Rhinos) 575
6. Kevin Brown (Huddersfield Giants) 714
7. Thomas Leuluai (Wigan Warriors) 844
8. James Graham (St Helens) 733
9. Andy Ellis (Harlequins RL) 697
10. Andy Lynch (Bradford Bulls) 700
11. Ben Galea (Hull KR) 658
12. Setaimata Sa (Catalan Dragons) 761
13. Luke O’Donnell (Huddersfield Giants) 814