JAMES Roby and James Graham have been named in the Frontline Index Team Select for Round 5.
The duo were named following their impressive perfomances in the 27-16 defeat to Harlequins last Friday.
Leeds’ full-back Brent Webb was crowned Frontline Index Player of the Round with 982 index points.
Points are calculated from every action made by players, every involvement is given a points value depending on the importance and frequency of the action. For example a try would be the highest scoring value, with actions such as tackles and carries scoring smaller values. Mistakes such as handling errors or penalties conceded would incur negative values.
At the end of a match, all the players’ actions will be added together to give a game score. The 13 individuals with the highest scores in each position on the field of play will earn inclusion in the Frontline Index Team of the Week with the highest scoring individual earning the Frontline Index Player of the Week title.
The player with the single most outstanding performance during the regular season will win the Frontline Index and be presented with a £1,000 cheque at the 2011 Engage Super League Man of Steel dinner.
Frontline Index Team of the Round
1. Brent Webb (Leeds Rhinos) 982
2. Jermaine McGilvary (Huddersfield Giants) 618
3. Tony Clubb (Harlequins RL) 741
4. Kallum Watkins (Leeds Rhinos) 730
5. Josh Charnley (Wigan Warriors) 562
6. Kevin Sinfield (Leeds Rhinos) 767
7. Blake Green (Hull KR) 746
8. Paul Johnson (Wakefield Wildcats) 673
9. James Roby (St Helens) 945
10. James Graham (St Helens) 641
11. Ben Westwood (Warrington Wolves) 692
12. Jason Baitieri (Catalan Dragons) 639
13. Craig Fitzgibbon (Hull FC) 698