SAINTS Rugby Speed Camp will take place on July 28 to August 1 2014, from 9am – 1pm.
The camp is for 9-15 year old rugby players and will include:
- Five days of innovative speed and agility training (including lots of game time to practice your new speed and agility techniques in match situations)
- Speed and agility testing at the start and end of the camp to track your improvements over the five days
- A detailed speed and agility progress report
- A speed camp t-shirt
- A tour of Saints’ training facility
- An opportunity to watch the first team train and meet the players
- A chance to win several Saints prizes
- Plus much, much more!!
The camp will take place at St.Helens R.F.C.’s training facility. Visit www.rugbyspeedcamps.co.uk to find out more and reserve your place.
There are only a limited amount of places on the camp so sign up now to avoid disappointment.