FIRST Utility Super League is looking to give the most passionate Rugby League family in the country a week they’ll never forget in the build up to the 2016 First Utility Super League Grand Final.
Do you attend matches with three or four generations of the same family? Do you follow your team home and away? Is there split loyalties in your family who can’t talk to each other on a match day when their teams play each other? Are you involved in a community club and all volunteer to keep it going? If so we want to hear from you!
The winning family will kick their week off by being honorary members of the media at the official Grand Final press conference. They’ll get to ask the players and coaches any question they like.
Not only that but you’ll be able to collect autographs and pose for pictures with the players.
The week will conclude with tickets to the biggest night in Super League, the Grand Final at Old Trafford where you’ll watch the 2016 First Utility Super League champions lift the trophy.
All you have to do to be within a chance of winning is tell us in no more than 250 words why you believe that your family should win this amazing prize.
Prize will include:
- Attendance at the official First Utility Super League Grand Final press conference on Monday October 3
- Overnight accommodation for two nights (one family room) in a central Manchester hotel on Friday 7 and Saturday 8 October
- VIP car parking space in the players’ car park at Old Trafford on Saturday 8 October
- Old Trafford Stadium tour
- Family ticket to the First Utility Super League Grand Final
The Competition will run from 23 August 2016 until midnight Thursday September 8 2016. Shortlisted families will be notified by Tuesday September 13. The public vote will run from 9am on Thursday September 15 until midday on Friday September 23.
To enter and for Terms and Conditions click here.