THE Steve Prescott Foundation (SPF) is extremely proud and delighted to announce the launch of Preckyfest 2017.
This unique event is to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of the SPF and continues the astonishing legacy of the late, great Steve Prescott MBE.
Preckyfest takes place on Saturday July 1, here at the Saints, and features eight fantastic acts.
ABC, Boomtown Rats, Midge Ure, Paul Young, Jo Whiley, Dodgy, Toploader and X Factor winner Louisa Johnson will all be rocking the stadium – with Johnny Vegas MCing events.
Doors will open at 1200. The first act will be on stage at 1300 with the last act on stage at 21.30.
- Standard Ticket prices for pitch standing tickets, West Stand and North Stand unreserved seating are £50.
- South Stand allocated seating is £75.
- Tickets are available online now!
- South Stand VIP Hospitality packages are also available with bar service and reserved seating.
- Tabern Premier Lounge with access to hot food £85.
- Hall of Fame Lounge with access to Gourmet food £95
- VIP Hospitality packages can only be bought from the SPF. You can purchase them here.
An after party is also planned at the Imperial Bar and Terrace featuring St Helens own Stillia. More details to follow.
Let’s fill out the stadium and enjoy a fabulous live music experience in tribute to Steve Prescott MBE, the amazing inspiration of the SPF.
The Steve Prescott Foundation (SPF) is a registered charity and is the legacy of Steve Prescott MBE who passed away in November 2013. Steve played rugby league for St Helens, Hull FC and Wakefield Trinity Wildcats and was a Great Britain and Ireland international.
He was diagnosed with a rare abdominal cancer, pseudomyxoma peritonei (PMP) in 2006 and formed the SPF in 2007 to raise funds for and awareness of the Rugby League Benevolent Fund and The Christie in Manchester.
In 2016 the SPF reached the fantastic Million Pound milestone of donations to its chosen charities and to the SPF Special Causes Fund.
For more details please take a look at the Preckyfest website.