Saints take on Widnes in the Betfred Super League on Friday night.
We have a whole host of entertainment both on and off the field to bring you the ultimate matchday experience, which is ideal for all the family.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Open 4pm.
- Turnstiles – Open 5:15pm.
- Academy – The 19s take on their Widnes counterparts at 5:30pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and as well as the Totally Wicked North Stand from 6.30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Inflatables – Rugby themed inflatables will be in the North and South West Stands.
- Air Factory – Two trampolines from our partners Air Factory St Helens will be at the ground – jump on and enjoy!
- Kiosk Food – We have a great range of food for you to sample at selected kiosks and we’ve teamed up with Big Al’s to bring a selection of Burgers and Pizza Twists to the Saints. We also have some great offers too!
- Member Offer 1 – If you’re a member, and you buy a burger, we’ll double it up for you!
- Member Offer 2 – You can get a pie and hot drink for £3.50.
- Contactless Payment – will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side and Marching Inn bars to speed up your service.
- Boots – Your favourite furry mascot Boots, who is sponsored by Small Wonders, will be in attendance in all the concourse areas from 6.30pm onwards so look out for him and say hello!
- The A Star Saints Angels – Will be performing a brand new routine before the game.
- Half Time – Our Crossbar Challenge in association with OD’s Jewellery & Watch Boutique will take place. Participants can win £100 in ODs vouchers. If you want to take part email the club at [email protected]
- Cash Dash – Check out the great prizes!
- Armed Forces Tribute – As part of our tribute to the armed forces, we will have a guard of honour on the pitch and a bucket collection for ABF: The Soldiers’ Charity.
- Warrior Challenge – Andy Reid will be continuing the challenge that will see him take in 400 miles of cycling, 125 miles of kayaking and 17,500 feet of total ascent. He will be cycling under the North East corner. To find out more click here. We will also be auctioning off the players’ warm up tops for the cause next week.
Saints have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
The Saints Superstore is open until kick-off and we will also be open for 45 minutes after the game. Our new look trainingwear will also be on sale.
Our new look programme #asone will once again be on sale. Featuring an interview with Louie McCarthy-Scarsbrook, who is set to play his 300th career game, it is packed with all you need to know about your Super Saints!
The cover has our players on one side of the V and randomly selected 2017 Members on the right hand side! Is your name there? There’s also the latest news and views from around the club, our Academy and community teams. It is priced at £3.
Today’s programme is available on the concourse as well as in the Saints Superstore and is sponsored by Warrington Audi
At the Saints we take the safety of our fans and supporters very seriously.
We have a highly trained ground safety and stewarding team to ensure that every visit to the Totally Wicked Stadium continues to be an enjoyable, safe and comfortable experience.
In light of recent events, there will be additional security checks at the game. We advise fans to arrive early and not to bring anything into the ground which is unnecessary.
All bags will be searched on entry and there will be additional security checks to ensure the match proceeds as safely as possible. We also ask that fans remain vigilant at all times and if they spot something that is suspicious alert a steward.
We thank everyone for their assistance in ensuring gameday at the Totally Wicked Stadium is the best possible experience for all.