It's the derby! Saints face Wigan tonight at the Totally Wicked Stadium.
We have a whole host of entertainment both on and off the field to bring you the ultimate matchday experience, which is ideal for all the family.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 4pm.
- Turnstiles – Opens at 5:15pm.
- Reserves – The Reserves take on their Hull KR counterparts at 5:30pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from 6.30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Inflatables – Rugby and Super Hero themed inflatables will be in the North and South West Stands.
- Air Factory St Helens – Two trampolines will be set up in the North Stand.
- Game St Helens – Head to the Red V Cafe Bar to have a go at the new Rugby League Live 4 game!
- Kiosk Food – We have a great range of food for you to sample at selected kiosks and we’ve teamed up with Big Al’s to bring a great selection of Burgers to the Saints.
- Member Offer – You can get a pie and hot drink for £3.50!
- Contactless Payment – will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side and Marching Inn bars to speed up your service.
- Boots – Your favourite furry mascot Boots, who is sponsored by Small Wonders, will be in attendance in all the concourse areas from 6.30pm onwards so look out for him and say hello!
- The A Star Saints Angels – Will be performing a brand new routine before the game.
- Half Time – You can win hospitality for two in our 1873 Lounge by taking part in our crossbar challenge which is in association with Hightown Group, Building Better Solutions. If you want to take part email the club at [email protected]
- Cash Dash – Check out the great prizes!
- Bucket Collection – There will be a bucket collection for the Academy’s Tour of Australia.
- Crabbie’s – Our partners and Match Sponsor will be here with their vintage bus and passing cage game. If you buy a bottle of Crabbie’s too, you will get a free pair of sunglasses whilst stocks last.
- Performance – Brothers of Mine will be performing pre-game.
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are also onsale from www.saintssuperstore.com up until 6pm.
The Saints Superstore will be open from 9am up until kick-off. It will also be open for 45 minutes after the game.
The 13th edition of #asone will once again be on sale. Featuring an interview with Alex Walmsley, it is packed with all you need to know about your Super Saints!
The cover has our players on one side of the V and randomly selected 2017 Members on the right hand side! Is your name there? There’s also the latest news and views from around the club, our Academy and community teams. It is priced at £3.
Today’s programme is available on the concourse as well as in the Saints Superstore and is sponsored by Warrington Audi
At the Saints we take the safety of our fans and supporters very seriously.
We have a highly trained ground safety and stewarding team to ensure that every visit to the Totally Wicked Stadium continues to be an enjoyable, safe and comfortable experience.
In light of recent events, there will be additional security checks at the game. We advise fans to arrive early and not to bring anything into the ground which is unnecessary.
All bags will be searched on entry and there will be additional security checks to ensure the match proceeds as safely as possible. We also ask that fans remain vigilant at all times and if they spot something that is suspicious alert a steward.
We thank everyone for their assistance in ensuring gameday at the Totally Wicked Stadium is the best possible experience for all.