Fancy watching the Saints in style this season?
Then a Membership in the 1873 Lounge could be the thing for you.
The seat below is in Block G, Row U, #198 – and it affords superb views of the pitch.
You can secure it for the year, and save on match by match prices, as well as enjoying excellent entertainment on and off the pitch as a Member in our 1873 lounge.
Saints Hospitality is perfect for entertaining clients, rewarding staff performance, celebrating a special occasion or just wanting to experience the game in style. From the moment you book to the day itself, we will provide you with a dedicated co-ordinator to manage your booking from initial enquiry right through to Matchday itself.
Guests enjoy a sumptuous three-course meal pre-match and with direct access to premium seats, it’s the perfect environment for entertaining and impressing your guests.
The 1873 Lounge is located on the first floor of the South Stand, with ease of access for all guests.
The Package Includes:
- Premium padded match seats in the South Stand close to the half way line
- Delicious pre-match three-course meal plus a tasting plate with complimentary tea & coffee at half-time
- Private cash bar
- Professional & vastly experienced lounge compère – Pete Emmett
- Pre-match interviews with Saints’ squad players and legends
- Post-match interview with Saints Man of the Match
- Complimentary Match Programme for each guest
- 10% merchandise discount for Saints Superstore (located at the Totally Wicked Stadium) on Matchday, just show your match ticket in store to qualify
- Our Lounge magician, John Holt will visit your table and entertain your group
- Sky Sports live game will be shown in the Lounge.
- Post-match Quiz with the prize of a round of drinks for your table courtesy of our partners, Robinsons Brewery
- Car Parking (for parties of four or more – subject to availability)
- Renewals: £715 + vat
- New Customers: £769 + vat
“Our table has taken Hospitality in the 1873 Lounge since the new stadium opened and continue to renew every year as we enjoy the experience so much,” 1873 Louge Member Jackie Hughes said. “We have become firm friends with the other members on our table and thoroughly enjoy their company.
“The warm and friendly welcome that we receive from the door to our table is outstanding, and the food and service in the lounge are second to none. All in all, an experience to truly look forward to.We would highly recommend it!”
If you would like more information or you would like to book, please call us on 01744 455 053 or email [email protected]