Saints kick off their 2018 Betfred Super League campaign tonight against Castleford Tigers.
Get down to the Totally Wicked Stadium to enjoy a whole host of entertainment both on and off the field, which is ideal for all the family.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 4pm.
- Turnstiles – Opens at 6:15pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will once again we operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from 6.15pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Bouncy Castles – We have rugby themed inflatables in the North and South West Stands.
- Member Offers – Two great offers are available to kick start the new season. Members can enjoy a pie and a pint of Carling for £6 and a pie and a hot drink £4. Check out our new spicy hotdogs at selected kiosks too and the new range of Simply Doughnuts.
- Contactless Payment – will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side and Marching Inn bars to speed up your service.
- Boots – Your favourite furry mascot Boots, who is sponsored by Small Wonders, will be in attendance in all the concourse areas from 6.15pm onwards so look out for him and say hello!
- The A Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several brand new performances before the game.
- Bucket Collection – There will be a collection for The Next Step for Chris. To find out more about this worthwhile cause click here.
- Live Band – St Helens band The Messiahs will be performing pre-game.
- Tom van Vollenhoven – We celebrate his life with a number of special commemorations at tonight’s match. Tom’s widow Leonie has flown over from South Africa to present the match ball, exactly as the great winger did at the opening of our stadium in 2012. She will be accompanied by daughter Lynne and granddaughter Kirsty. There will also be a minute’s applause before the game kicks off.
- Half Time – See the new Simply Doughnuts Kicking Challenge! Contestants have three attempts to kick a ball into a large replica Simply Doughnuts pot in front of the West Stand. There’s a whole host of prizes to win and if you kick it in from the 40m line, you return at the final game of the season to kick again for the chance to win a car for the year from Chorley Nissan!
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are also on sale from www.saintssuperstore.com up until 6pm.
The Saints Superstore will be open up until kick-off. It will then be open for 45 minutes after the game.
Many thanks to all those who have suggested songs for our Spotify playlist for tonight’s game. Check it out here: spoti.fi/2BJfn6Q
We have new look programme on sale tonight, on the concourse as well as in the Saints Superstore. It is sponsored by Warrington Audi
It is dedicated to Tom van Vollenhoven, with a number of tributes inside, including one from his former coach Joe Coan. We also speak to new club captain James Roby.