Saints take on the Rhinos tonight at 7.45pm.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 4pm.
- Turnstiles – Open at 6.15pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will once again be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from 6.15pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Bouncy Castles – We have rugby themed inflatables in the North and South West Stands.
- Member Offers – We have two great offers for you – Any pie & alcoholic beverage is just £6, whilst a pie or hotdog & hot drink is just £4.
- Soft Drinks – Fruit shoots are now available for just £1.50 each.
- Carling Bar – Following feedback, fans in the West Stand can now get their hands on 500ml Carling PETs from our new bottle bar in the concourse. Price is £4.
- Try Our New Pies! We’re trialling our Chicken Tikka Pies in selected kiosks. We make these on site and will have them in the Karalius, Popular Side, Murphy’s and Aussie Saint Bars.
- Contactless Payment – Will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side, Marching Inn, Eddington Arms and Voll’s bars to speed up your service.
- The A Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several brand new performances before the game.
- Geoff Pimblett – We will be honouring the late Saint with a minute’s applause before the game kicks off.
- Half Time – See the new Simply Doughnuts Kicking Challenge! Contestants have three attempts to kick a ball into a large replica Simply Doughnuts pot in front of the West Stand. There’s a whole host of prizes to win and if you kick it in from the 40m line, you return at the final game of the season to kick again for the chance to win a car for the year from Chorley Nissan!
The Match is sponsored by Saints Community Development Foundation with the matchball sponsored by Heritage Leisure Designs. They have kindly donated their package to St Helens Autism Support. The corporate sponsor is Howdens Joinery whilst David Webster is celebrating his 40th birthday by selecting the Man of the Match!
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are also on sale from www.saintssuperstore.com up until 5pm.
The Saints Superstore will be open up from 9am up until kick-off and for 45 minutes after the final whistle.
Many thanks to all those who have suggested songs for our Spotify playlist for this afternoon’s game. We will continue to update it throughout the day. Check it out here: spoti.fi/2BJfn6Q
The programme is sponsored by Warrington Audi and is priced at £3. This issue features and exclusive interview with Luke Thompson!