Saints host Hull FC this afternoon in a 3:30pm kick off.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at midday.
- Women’s Challenge Cup – Saints Women take on Hull FC in the first round of the Challenge Cup. The game gets underway at 12:45pm and it will the side’s first ever fixture at the Totally Wicked Stadium.
- Turnstiles – Open at 12:30pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will once again be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from around 2pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Bouncy Castles – We have rugby themed inflatables in the North and South West Stands.
- Member Offers – We have two great offers for you – any pie & alcoholic beverage is just £6, whilst a pie or hotdog & hot drink is just £4.
- Soft Drinks – Fruit shoots are now available for just £1.50 each.
- Carling Bar – Following feedback, fans in the West Stand can now get their hands on 500ml Carling PETs from our new bottle bar in the concourse. Price is £4.
- Contactless Payment – Will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side, Marching Inn, Eddington Arms and Voll’s bars to speed up your service.
- The A-Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several new performances before the game and at half time.
- Half Time – Ladbrokes will be hosting a special half time crossbar challenge in front of the West Stand.
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West and Totally Wicked North Stands. If you require a South Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
The Saints Superstore will be open from midday right up until kick-off.
Many thanks to all those who have suggested songs for our Spotify playlist for this afternoon’s game. We will continue to update it throughout the day. Check it out here: spoti.fi/2BJfn6Q
The programme is priced at £3 and features an exclusive interview with Kyle Amor! Is he really the tightest man in rugby league?