Members, it's time to download your What If Form now!
Saints Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Semi Final with Catalans Dragons is fast approaching and should Justin Holbrook’s men progress, a date with Leeds or Warrington at Wembley awaits.
Whilst we don’t want to tempt fate, 2018 Members now have an exclusive opportunity to pre-book their tickets for the Final via our ‘What If’ booking form.
We’re giving you until the end of July to pre-book your tickets before they go on General Sale to the public after the completion of the semi-final at Bolton, should Saints qualify.
This is a fantastic and exclusive opportunity for 2018 Members to take up their big game priority benefit – and save the hassle of queuing for tickets if we get through.
Members can also book their coach travel in advance along with their tickets, with return travel priced at just £39 per person. With work scheduled on the West Coast Main Line this is an ideal opportunity to save you the hassle!
On qualification for the final your tickets will be automatically processed with no need for you contact the Club or queue for tickets.
Members have the whole of the month of July, up until 5pm, Tuesday July 31, to pre-book their tickets.
By completing and returning the form, you are agreeing to purchase the tickets indicated in the event of Saints’ qualification.
Members can pre-purchase up to FOUR tickets each and they will be the best available, allocated at the time of processing on a first-come, first-served basis, in your chosen price category.
Simple! All you have to do is completed the form and return it to the Club ticket office in person or via post:
St.Helens R.F.C. Ticket Office, Totally Wicked Stadium, McManus Drive, St Helens, Merseyside, WA9 3AL
Alternatively, you can also email it to: [email protected]
Scanned applications can be accepted but they must be signed.
Disabled tickets can be ordered via the What If form but we advise that you contact the Ticket Office on 01744 455 052 to ensure you book them in the right spot at Wembley.
The Small Print
- In the event of a victory in the semi-final you will not need to contact us or queue to purchase tickets. We will process your application based on your form, debit the relevant amount from your card and post the ticket(s) to you if you have selected that option.
- In the event of Saints failing to qualify, then we will destroy the application form and no money will be debited from your card.
- Please fill in you full contact information correctly so that in the event of an issue you can be promptly contacted.
- For hospitality pre-booking enquiries please contact the Club directly on 01744 455053.
- See the view from your seat.
The form is also available in the Ticket Office and Superstore at the Totally Wicked Stadium.