It's the big one! Saints take on Wigan tonight at the Totally Wicked Stadium.
The clash gets underway at 7.45pm and a win will hand Justin Holbrook’s side the League Leaders’ Shield.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 5pm.
- Turnstiles – Open at 6.15pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will once again be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from around 6:30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Bouncy Castles – We have rugby themed inflatables in the North and South West Stands.
- Member Offers – We have two great offers for you – any pie & alcoholic beverage is just £6, whilst a pie or hotdog & hot drink is just £4.
- Soft Drinks – Fruit shoots are now available for just £1.50 each.
- Carling Bar – Fans in the West Stand can continue to get their hands on 500ml Carling PETs from our bottle bar in the concourse. Price is £4. We will also have a ‘bottom’s up’ fast pouring bar alongside!
- Contactless Payment – Will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side, Marching Inn, Eddington Arms and Voll’s bars to speed up your service.
- The A-Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several new performances before the game and at half time. This week they are joined by the Warrior Girls.
- Bucket Collection – Dig deep for Motor Neurone Disease (MND) Association who will be collecting at the game. The South Lancashire Branch is holding its second Charity Ball on Saturday October 20 at the Stadium too. MND is a fatal, rapidly progressing disease that affects the brain and spinal cord. It can leave people locked in a failing body, unable to move, talk and eventually breathe. It kills a third of people within a year and more than half within two years of diagnosis and it kills six people per day in the UK. It has no cure and affects people from all communities. MND is looking for support, including buying tickets, sponsoring tables or donations for our raffle and auction. Your support would help people living with this devastating condition and their families, in the St Helens, Halton, Wigan, Leigh, Warrington, Whiston, Cronton and Burscough areas. Please e-mail [email protected] for tickets and offers of support.
- SeatServe – Saints have teamed up with SeatServe to offer a trial of a new in-seat, food and drink delivery service on matchday. The SeatServe app, which enables fans to order food and drinks from their smartphone for efficient delivery to their seat, will be tested in the Totally Wicked North Stand at tonight’s game. Click here to find out more.
- Half Time –See the new Simply Doughnuts Kicking Challenge! Contestants have three attempts to kick a ball into a large replica Simply Doughnuts pot in front of the West Stand. There’s a whole host of prizes to win and if you kick it in from the 40m line, you return at the final game of the season to kick again for the chance to win a Membership for the 2019 season.
The Match is sponsored by Hainan Airlines Cargo wo are represented by Euro Cargo Aviation this evening.
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West and East Stands. If you require a South or North Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are available online until 4pm.
The Saints Superstore will be open from 9am right up until kick-off and for 45 minutes after full time.
The programme is priced at £3 and features an exclusive interview with Jack Ashworth.
Just a reminder: Saints fans are the best in the world and known throughout the sport as being one of the most vocal and loyal group of supporters there is.
As a family club we ask that fans are mindful of their fellow supporters and refrain from doing anything that would damage this reputation.
There have been instances of beer throwing and other anti-social behaviour at some of our games this year and we ask that fans think of those around them and not do anything that could bring further action on the club.
Anyone caught throwing beer, or any other liquid, risks being banned for a period of games, and/or having season tickets rescinded.