Saints host Hull FC at the Totally Wicked Stadium tonight in a game that could see them lift the League Leaders' Shield.
The clash gets underway at 7.45pm and a positive result would hand Justin Holbrook’s side the League Leaders’ Shield.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 4.30pm.
- Turnstiles – Open at 5pm.
- Academy Championship – Saints take on their Newcastle counterparts at 5.15pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will once again be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from around 6:30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Bouncy Castles – We have rugby themed inflatables in the North and South West Stands.
- Member Offers – We have two great offers for you – any pie & alcoholic beverage is just £6, whilst a pie or hotdog & hot drink is just £4.
- Soft Drinks – Fruit shoots are now available for just £1.50 each.
- Carling Bar – Fans in the West Stand can continue to get their hands on 500ml Carling PETs from our bottle bar in the concourse. Price is £4.
- Contactless Payment – Will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side, Marching Inn, Eddington Arms and Voll’s bars to speed up your service.
- The A-Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several new performances before the game and at half time.
- Bucket Collection – Dig deep for Prostate Cancer UK who are collecting around the ground and in the Hospitality areas.
- SeatServe – We are continuing to link up with SeatServe to offer a trial of a new in-seat, food and drink delivery service on matchday. The SeatServe app, which enables fans to order food and drinks from their smartphone for efficient delivery to their seat, will be tested in the Totally Wicked North Stand at tonight’s game. Click here to find out more.
- Tribute – Every year we pay tribute to our fallen fans and players and tonight we will do so once more. Names will be read out before the match and they are also printed in the match programme.
- Bill Lyon Medal – The under 16s Player of the Year will be announced at half time.
- Half Time – See the Simply Doughnuts Kicking Challenge! Contestants have three attempts to kick a ball into a large replica Simply Doughnuts pot in front of the West Stand. There’s a whole host of prizes to win and if you kick it in from the 40m line, you return at the final game of the season to kick again for the chance to win a Membership for the 2019 season.
- League Leaders’ Shield – Should Saints get a positive result tonight then they will presented with the League Leaders’ Shield after the game.
The Match is sponsored by Quick Reach whilst the Match Ball is sponsored by Orrell Trade Centre.
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South or Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are available online until 4pm.
The Saints Superstore will be open from 9am right up until kick-off.
Martin Murray will be signing copies of his new book Sinner and Saint in the store from 5pm until 6.30pm.
The programme is priced at £3 and features an exclusive interview with Matty Costello. It also pays tribute to the Saints that have fallen in the last 12 months.
Just a reminder: Saints fans are the best in the world and known throughout the sport as being one of the most vocal and loyal group of supporters there is.
As a family club we ask that fans are mindful of their fellow supporters and refrain from doing anything that would damage this reputation.
There have been instances of beer throwing and other anti-social behaviour at some of our games this year and we ask that fans think of those around them and not do anything that could bring further action on the club.
Anyone caught throwing beer, or any other liquid, risks being banned for a period of games, and/or having season tickets rescinded.