The League season ends as it started with Castleford Tigers in town for a 7:45pm Super 8s clash.
The game is a potential Grand Final match-up – and there is the added bonus of a Women’s Super League fixture between the two sides too.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 4.30pm.
- Turnstiles – Open at 5pm.
- Women’s Super League – Saints take on their Castleford counterparts at 5.15pm in their final game of the league season.
- Club Face Painters – These will once again be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from around 6:30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Bouncy Castles – We have rugby themed inflatables in the North and South West Stands.
- Member Offers – We have two great offers for you – any pie & alcoholic beverage is just £6, whilst a pie or hotdog & hot drink is just £4.
- Soft Drinks – Fruit shoots are available for just £1.50 each.
- Carling Bar – Fans in the West Stand can continue to get their hands on 500ml Carling PETs from our bottle bar in the concourse. Price is £4.
- Contactless Payment – Will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side, Marching Inn, Eddington Arms and Voll’s bars to speed up your service.
- The A-Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several new performances before the game and at half time. Today the Castleford Claws join them for a special routine too.
- SeatServe – We are continuing to link up with SeatServe to offer a trial of a new in-seat, food and drink delivery service on matchday. The SeatServe app, which enables fans to order food and drinks from their smartphone for efficient delivery to their seat, will be tested in the Totally Wicked North Stand and South Stand at tonight’s game. Click here to find out more.
- The Match Ball – Will be delivered by Saints fan Harry Jones who will celebrate his 100th birthday in November.
- Half Time – See the Simply Doughnuts Kicking Challenge! Contestants have three attempts to kick a ball into a large replica Simply Doughnuts pot in front of the West Stand. There’s a whole host of prizes to win and if you kick it in from the 40m line, you return at the final game of the season to kick again for the chance to win a Membership for the 2019 season.
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South or Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are available online until 4pm.
The Saints Superstore will be open from 9am right up until kick-off.
The programme is priced at £3 and features an exclusive interview with James Bentley who made his debut recently.
Just a reminder: Saints fans are the best in the world and known throughout the sport as being one of the most vocal and loyal group of supporters there is.
As a family club we ask that fans are mindful of their fellow supporters and refrain from doing anything that would damage this reputation.
There have been instances of beer throwing and other anti-social behaviour at some of our games this year and we ask that fans think of those around them and not do anything that could bring further action on the club.
Anyone caught throwing beer, or any other liquid, risks being banned for a period of games, and/or having season tickets rescinded.