It's the biggest game of the season to date! Saints face Warrington in the Betfred Super League Semi-Finals with a place in next Saturday's Grand Final up for grabs.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 5pm.
- Turnstiles – Open at 6pm.
- LDRL Rugby League – Saints will take on Warrington in a special exhibition match before the main event. It kicks off at 6:15pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will once again be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from around 6:30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Bouncy Castles – We have rugby themed inflatables in the North and South West Stands.
- Member Offers – We have two great offers for you – any pie & alcoholic beverage is just £6, whilst a pie or hotdog & hot drink is just £4.
- Soft Drinks – Fruit shoots are available for just £1.50 each.
- Carling Bar – Fans in the West Stand can continue to get their hands on 500ml Carling PETs from our bottle bar in the concourse. Price is £4.
- Contactless Payment – Will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side, Marching Inn, Eddington Arms and Voll’s bars to speed up your service.
- The A-Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several new performances before the game and at half time. Today the Warrington Wirettes join them for a special routine too.
- SeatServe – We are continuing to link up with SeatServe to offer a trial of a new in-seat, food and drink delivery service on matchday. The SeatServe app, which enables fans to order food and drinks from their smartphone for efficient delivery to their seat, will be tested in the Totally Wicked North Stand and South Stand at tonight’s game. Click here to find out more.
- Bucket Collection – Dig deep as the Academy continue their fundraising for the 2019 Academy Tour of Australia.
- Half Time – See the Simply Doughnuts Kicking Challenge! Contestants have three attempts to kick a ball into a large replica Simply Doughnuts pot in front of the West Stand. There’s a whole host of prizes to win and if you kick it in from the 40m line, you return at the final game of the season to kick again for the chance to win a Membership for the 2019 season.
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are available online until 4pm.
The Saints Superstore will be open from 9am right up until kick-off and for 45 minutes after the final whistle.
The programme is priced at £3 and features an review of the season, plus tributes to Ben Barba and Jon Wilkin.
Just a reminder: Saints fans are the best in the world and known throughout the sport as being one of the most vocal and loyal group of supporters there is.
As a family club we ask that fans are mindful of their fellow supporters and refrain from doing anything that would damage this reputation.
There have been instances of beer throwing and other anti-social behaviour at some of our games this year and we ask that fans think of those around them and not do anything that could bring further action on the club.
Please note the use of smoke grenades and flares at the stadium is prohibited.
Anyone caught throwing beer, or any other liquid, alongside smoke grenades or flares, risks being banned for a period of games, and/or having Memberships tickets rescinded.