Matty Lees is set to receive his second international cap after he was named at prop for England Knights' second test with PNG.
The forward was named man of the match in the side’s 16-12 win over Papua New Guinea last Saturday.
Coach Paul Anderson said: “It was pleasing to secure that first win and we’re hoping we can do the same this weekend against a tough Kumuls side in Port Moresby.
“This tour is about providing players with experience and development opportunities as we build towards creating the strongest England side to take part in the Rugby League World Cup 2021.
“Each player that travelled with us on this tour will return home having had that once in a lifetime opportunity to represent their national side in Papua New Guinea.”
- Jack Walker (Leeds Rhinos)
- Tom Davies (Wigan Warriors)
- Toby King (Warrington Wolves)
- Liam Sutcliffe (Leeds Rhinos)
- Tom Lineham (Warrington Wolves)
- Declan Patton (Warrington Wolves)
- Chris Atkin (Hull KR)
- Mikolaj Oledski (Leeds Rhinos)
- Sam Powell (Wigan Warriors)
- Matty Lees (St Helens)
- Harvey Livett (Warrington Wolves)
- Matt Whitley (Catalans Dragons)
- Jack Hughes (Warrington Wolves)
- Danny Walker (Warrington Wolves)
- Ash Handley (Leeds Rhinos)
- Robbie Mulhern (Hull KR)
- Joe Philbin (Warrington Wolves)