You can get your 2019 Home and Away Kit in several different ways.
They are now available in store and online, whilst you can also purchase yours via mail order by calling 01744 455 050. (Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm, Saturday: 10am – 4pm).
2019 members can get 10 per cent off either or both of the shirts in November and December, in store only.
If you haven’t done so already, you’ll need to collect your 2019 Membership card from the ticket office before being able to access the discount.
The shirts are produced in the UK by O’Neills Sportswear from a fabric called Koolite.
This is breathable, cool and offers high wicking properties for enhanced wearer comfort.
It also compromises anti-bacterial properties keeping the shirt and you fresh, with good shape retention after multiple washing.
There is also a player-fit version of both shirts, which hugs the body and has extra stitching. It also has a sublimated Club crest and a rubber gripper.
Remember to select your size carefully bearing in mind it is tight-fitting for a more athletic physique.
Personalisation is available in store and online, with red lettering and numbers on the home shirt and white on the away shirt, subject to availability, and subject to squad lists being confirmed.
The squad list for 2019 will be announced shortly.
- Adult Replica shirts are available in sizes X-small through to 7XL and are priced at £50.
- Player Version Shirts are available in sizes X-small through to 3XL and are priced at £70.
- Ladies Shirts are available in sizes 8 through to 18 and are priced at £50.
- Children’s Shirts are available from age 5/6 years through to 13/14 years and are priced at £36.
- Baby’s Shirts are available from 0-6 months and 6-12 months and are priced at £30.
- Infant Kits, for ages 1 to 2 and 3 to 4 are on sale for £40 and include shorts and socks.