Saints are back in Super League action tonight as we face Salford Red Devils in Round 15 with the game kicking off at 7:45pm and there is tons for you to enjoy here at the Totally Wicked Stadium.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 5pm for you to enjoy a pre-match drink (or two).
- Turnstiles – Open at 6:15pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from around 6:30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Member Offers – We have two great offers for you – Any pie or hotdog & hot drink just £4. Any Pie & any alcoholic beverage just £6 and we also now have Nachos & Cheese available on selected kiosks! Just show your membership card at the kiosk to access the offers.
- NEW Carling Bar in the Totally Wicked North Stand – Fans in the North Stand can now join West Stand supporters in enjoying a 500ml Carling PETs from our new bottle bar in the concourse. Price is £4.
- Contactless Payment – Will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side, Marching Inn, and Murphy’s bars to speed up your service.
- The A-Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several new performances before the game and at half time.
- Bucket Collection – Dig deep and donate to Prostate Cancer UK.
- Half Time Entertainment – Mini-rugby matches will take place in the West area of the pitch. Our Cash Dash Saints Lottery will be drawn and we will have our Astar angels & Salford Cheerleaders performing.
Team News and Match Preview:
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. Head Coach Justin Holbrook has previewed the clash here. Matty Costello has also admitted Saints have done their homework on today’s visitors.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are available online and then for collection until 5pm.
All ticket collections should be made from the Ticket Collection Point located next to the Ticket Office.
The Saints Superstore will be open until kick-off and for 45 minutes after the final whistle. Check out the brand-new 2019 Summer Trainingwear range now in-store.
The programme, sponsored by Warrington Audi, is based on a retro design from a Saints vs Salford game from the 1986 season. Priced at £3, it features an exclusive interview with former Salford Red Devil, Theo Fages.
Please note: Anyone caught throwing beer, or any other liquid, alongside smoke grenades or flares, risks being banned for a period of games, and/or having Memberships tickets rescinded.