Saints face high-flying Huddersfield Giants this evening at 7:45pm at the Totally Wicked Stadium in Round 6 of the Betfred Super League and we have all the pre-match information you need right here in our match preview!
Team News and Match Preview
Hear from Head Coach Kristian Woolf here.
And hear from Joseph Paulo on a potential Try celebration after the birth of his daughter.
- Turnstiles – Open at 6:15pm.
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 5pm for you to enjoy a pre-match drink (or two)
- Club Face Painters – These will be operating in the Cash Converters Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from around 6:30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Entertainment – We have our 90s Dance DJ Playlist that will be played prior to our A-Star Saints Angels Cheerleaders, who will be performing several routines before the game and at half time. Our Cash Dash Saints Lottery will also be drawn
- Pre-match charity hair cutting – approx 7:30pm: Emily Rudge and eight of her Saints team mates will take to the pitch before our men take on the Giants on Friday, to have their hair cut off for charity! Find out more.
- Member Offers – Our normal 2020 Member offers are active for this game so don’t forget to bring your 2020 Membership card with you! That’s any pie or hotdog & hot drink just £4. Any Pie & any alcoholic beverage just £6, just show your membership card at the kiosk to access the offers, plus…
- Contactless Payment – This is now available in all stands and selected kiosks (at selected tills highlighted with signage) to speed up your service.
The Matchball is sponsored by Marketing Liverpool and our Corporate Sponsor is CP Hood Mechanical.
Tickets still available (subject to availability) via online here (until 4pm on Saturday) by calling 01744 455052, or via the Ticket Office which opens at 10am on Saturday. We advise fans to collect their pre-ordered tickets as early as possible to avoid queues closer to kick-off.
For fans collecting their tickets before 6:30pm on the evening of the match, they can collect their tickets from the main Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium.
After 6:30pm, fans will need to collect from the Ticket Collection Point, located next to the Ticket Office (see map below).
The Saints Superstore at the Totally Wicked Stadium will be open until kick-off.
NEW DROP – we have a brand-new range of 2020 Training tees, polos and vests, brand new in store today! The selection is available in two new colourways – white and charcoal grey and are all available at the Saints Superstore here at the stadium or online at Saints Superstore.com.
Download our second edition of the Club’s official e-programme, a solely digital version of the traditional matchday programme, which is now available to download for FREE right here on saintsrlfc.com.
In today’s edition we have some words from captain James Roby, an exclusive interview with Morgan Knowles on his off-season surgery and a look back to this very day with our Saints Heritage Society. We also have a chat with former Saint Paul Clough ahead of tonight’s game against his Giants side!
The Totally Wicked Stadium is easily accessible via the M62 motorway. To reach the stadium simply exit Junction 7 from the M62 and follow the A570 (St Helens Linkway) until you reach Sherdley Road and then bear left onto Peasley Cross Lane.
St.Helens R.F.C. The Totally Wicked Stadium, McManus Drive, St Helens, Merseyside WA9 3AL
St Helens Central rail station is only a ten minute walk from the Totally Wicked Stadium. Frequent services run from Liverpool Lime Street to Wigan and Preston. The Totally Wicked Stadium can be reached from the station via the Steve Prescott footbridge over the link way to the North of the stadium. The bridge can be reached by following Shaw Street and then Chalon Way East past the St Helens Chamber of Commerce.
There are a range of car parks close to the Totally Wicked Stadium which are open on match nights, please see overleaf for a detailed map in relation to the stadium.
1. Chalon Way Multi-Storey (Except on Sundays)
2. Tontine Multi-Storey (Pedestrian access via staircase only onto Chalon Way West, not recommended for Disabled Parking)
3. Parr Street Surface Car Park
Other car parks available:
1. North John Street Surface
2. Birchley Street Surface
3. Hardshaw Centre Rooftop
(Pedestrian access via staircase only onto Hall Street, not recommended for Disabled Parking)
Multi-Storey Car Parks will have a closing time displayed for match days and will be locked promptly. Spectators requiring a later exit than displayed should use any Surface Car Park. Please note that people parking on St Helens Retail Park or at Tesco Extra who are not visiting the stores may be liable for a fixed penalty charge.
Please note: Anyone caught throwing beer, or any other liquid, alongside smoke grenades or flares, risks being banned for a period of games, and/or having Memberships tickets rescinded.