Saints have been allocated the fully-seated West Stand at the Leigh Sports Village for the Betfred Challenge Cup Semi-Final. Each of the four Semi Finalists will be given an initial allocation of approximately 600 tickets that will be selected via an online ballot administered by the RFL.
Saints’ Betfred Challenge Cup semi-final against Hull FC will take place at Leigh Sports Village on Saturday June 5, kicking off at 2.30pm live on BBC One.
2021 Members can apply to the Betfred Challenge Cup Semi Final ticket ballot which is open NOW and closes at 23:59 on Monday 17 May.
Please note the following:
- Only fully ticketed 2021 Members can enter the ballot. Anyone who is successful in receiving tickets but is found not be a 2021 Member will have ALL of their tickets cancelled and will receive a full refund.
- As a 2021 Member you can only apply for x1 ticket for yourself. However, when you enter the ballot you can apply to be sat with up to x5 other 2021 Members but to do so you will need to add any friends or family who are Members to your RFL Ticketmaster Network to link them to your ballot application. Please see the attached guide which covers how to enter the ballot and add friends and family Season Ticket Holders to your Network.
- All tickets are priced at £25 with no concessions available and postage charged at £4.95. Printed tickets will be sent to supporters once the ballot has completed and successful applicants have been chosen. On arrival at the stadium you will need to show your match ticket, which will have your name printed on it, and photographic ID to enter the stadium.
- Ticket payment will be taken automatically once the ballot has been completed and only if you have been successful in securing tickets.
- Seating in the stadium will be in groups of six supporters. If you apply for less than six tickets then you will still be allocated to a group of fellow supporters to make up the grouping of six seats.
- Due to Covid restrictions a limited number of wheelchair seats will be available. To apply, please email [email protected] with your name, contact number and club. There will be a dedicated wheelchair ballot and successful applicants will be notified and will receive one wheelchair space plus a complimentary assistant. If other members of your party wish to attend, and they are Members, they must enter the main ballot (details above).
- 2021 Members who would like to apply for ambulant seating should join the ballot along with their carer (if needed). If their ballot application is successful, they should please then email [email protected] with their seating requirements.
Further information is available in our Semi Final FAQs. if you have any questions email [email protected] – please note that any emails over the weekend will be answered as soon as possible on Monday morning.
Please read the HOW TO GUIDE to entering the online ballot before clicking below,
To apply for the Challenge Cup Semi Final ticket ballot please CLICK HERE.
The Final of the Betfred Women’s Challenge Cup will be played as part of the triple header, kicking off at 11.15am, with live coverage on BBC2 – a first for Women’s Rugby League. That is the first part of a triple header, which continues with the Semi Finals of the Betfred Challenge Cup, with all three games shown live on the BBC.
The Hull FC versus St Helens Semi Final will be shown on BBC One, kicking off at 2.30pm with coverage starting at 2.00pm.
The Castleford versus Warrington Semi Final will be shown on BBC Two, kicking off at 5.00pm with coverage starting at 4.30pm.