Support Saints Community Development Foundation through Play Fund Win!

With the help of Play Fund Win, the RFL is hosting a digital Community Rugby League fundraising raffle, in the lead-up to our Betfred Challenge Cup Final appearance on 17th July.

The draw sees 70% of each entry fee donated to the Community Club or Foundation the raffle entrant selects!

When entering the draw, those purchasing their tickets will be asked to select the community club or foundation they want to benefit from their entry. By selecting the Saints Community Development Foundation, the Foundation will receive 70% of the entry fee, which equates to £3.50 of the £5 ticket price. The remaining 30% builds up to form the prize pot and covers the operating cost of staging the draw. Entry is a simple process, just visit and then select Saints Community Development Foundation, before purchasing one or multiple tickets.

The money will help Saints Community Development Foundation continue the great work that they do in the local community and beyond, such as helping those suffering from mental health, helping local veterans, various exercise sessions they have in place and to continue to spread the sport of rugby league across Merseyside.

As part of the Community Rugby League Raffle, entrants will be eligible for two prize draws. Firstly, a national raffle across the sport with the opportunity to win some fantastic prizes, including Rugby League World Cup Final tickets and the chance to attend an England men’s, women’s or wheelchair training session as they prepare for this autumn’s World Cup on home soil! The second draw is ring-fenced only for those who select our Foundation, and features a jackpot which increases by £1 from every ticket sold.

The draw itself will take place at full-time of the final, to allow both finalists’ charity foundations to benefit from ticket sales on the day.

Good luck!

Principal Club Partners

LWC Logo

Platinum Club Partners

Kinaxia Logistics logo
Elcons Logo
Astar Recruitment logo

Associate Club Partners

St Helens College logo

Official Club Partners

Box Holders