St Helens R.F.C. is delighted to announce the latest Academy signings from the 2021 scholarship program who were all introduced to the Totally Wicked Stadium crowd during half-time of our win over Leeds Rhinos on Friday night.
The graduates who will take the step up to the Academy next season are:
- Harvey Braddish – An intelligent, strong running full back from Rylands.
- Jamaine Carty – An uncompromising second row from Rylands.
- Niall Dean – A hard working, strong hitting loose forward from Waterhead.
- Max McGucken – An elusive and threatening stand off from Rylands.
- Ciaran Nolan – A clever and crafty hooker from Rylands.
- Sam Oakes – A strong ball carrying prop forward from Rylands.
- Bailey Pemberton – A powerful and determined second row from Leigh East & Rylands.
- Will Roberts – A smart and controlling scrum half from Leigh Miners & Rylands.
- Dayon Sambou – A fast and elusive centre from Woolston & Rylands.
- Alfie Sinclair – A ball playing prop forward from Rylands.
- Noah Stephens – A block busting prop forward from Pilkington Recs & Blackbrook Royals.
- Jonathon Vaughan – A high energy competitive second row from Blackbrook Royals.
- Ben Will – An elusive and great finishing winger from Rylands.
Saints Performance Manager, Neil Kilshaw said: “The players have worked their way through an extremely difficult two season scholarship program and their efforts and talents have seen them rewarded with a place in the Under 18’s for the 2022 & 2023 seasons.
“We are excited about continuing to work with them and hopefully seeing them progress onto the big stage just as the likes of Morgan Knowles, Jack Welsby & Lewis Dodd are doing now.”
We are all looking forward to seeing these boys develop over the coming years.