Liverpool John Lennon Airport are back supporting our Half-time Challenge in 2024, with the chance to win some incredible flights!
Simon Abbott sweetly struck his third attempt at the Play-Off Eliminator at the back end of last season to become our first ever winner. In conjunction with our partners – Liverpool John Lennon Airport, he bagged himself flights to a European destination of his choice.
The Challenge returns for the 2024 Season Opener vs London Broncos next Friday (16th February) and we need contestants!
The prize for this fixture is x2 return flights to Guernsey from Liverpool with Aurigny, plus airport parking for duration of the trip.
HOW CAN I ENTER?
If you want to put yourself forward to enter the Challenge, all you have to do is email: [email protected] with your name and contact details (phone number and email address) and we will select contestants at random for each fixture.
At the start of April, Aurigny will commence flights from Liverpool to Guernsey.
Escape for some island life and book your flights at https://www.aurigny.com/.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered
- Two return flights, both passengers must be travelling together
- Flights must be redeemed by 31 May 2024, and both the outbound and return flights must be taken by 1 October 2024
- Car parking is valid for one car for the duration of the trip in the Long Stay Car Park
- Total prize value cannot exceed £350 in – which includes any additions such as baggage