- Match Centre
AS part of the Club's policy of serving the local community, St Helens RLFC is aware that its players are perceived as role models within our community.
Players will be available to make appearances on behalf of schools, not for profit organisations and community events.
Each appearance will last a maximum of one hour and external organisations will be limited to one appearance per calendar year.
All players are available for appearances from January to the end of August during the Super League season however certain days will not be available due to training and playing commitments. These unavailable days can change from week-to-week however the normal routine is that appearances are not available the day before, or after a game.
In order for appearances to be beneficial for all parties involved and to assist in the selection of appearances the following criteria will apply to all requests:
- There needs to be a clear role for players at the appearance.
- All appearances must ensure that the maximum number of people are influenced by the visit (an entire school assembly rather than classroom).
- Each organisation is limited to one appearance per calendar year.
- The requests must not be activity based.
- The requests must last up to a maximum of one hour.
- All appearances are subject to Club approval and cannot be not guaranteed.
In order to be considered, ALL appearance requests must be submitted in the following manner:
- All requests must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the date of the appearance
- All requests must be submitted in writing on your organisation's letterhead
- All requests must be accompanied by an Appearance Request Form which must be completed in its entirety - incomplete forms will not be considered
- All requests should be mailed to the following address: Mike Appleton, St Helens RFC, Langtree Park, McManus Way, St Helens, WA9 3AL.
To download an Appearance Request Form click here.