- Match Centre
SAINTS play at the Totally Wicked Stadium, an 18,000 capacity state-of-the-art stadium.
Opened in February 2012, the stadium also boasts events and function facilities to rival any other venue in the North West.
It has size and space to match its tremendous flexibility and is able to host every type of event, with a range of different Suites to suit every occasion.
We also provide the very best service in a unique location.
The Totally Wicked Stadium is in an excellent location in between the major cities of Liverpool and Manchester and is easily accessible via the M62 motorway. To reach the stadium simply exit Junction 7 from the M62 and follow the A570 (St Helens Linkway) until you reach Sherdley Road and then bear left onto Peasley Cross Lane.
Sat Nav details: St.Helens R.F.C. Ltd., The Totally Wicked Stadium, McManus Drive, St Helens, WA9 3AL.
The Club's disabled policy in regards to parking is here.
Please note that people parking on St Helens Retail Park who are not visiting the shops there will be liable for a fixed penalty.
St Helens Central rail station is only a five minute walk to The Totally Wicked Stadium. The station runs frequent services from Liverpool to Wigan and Preston.
The Totally Wicked Stadium can be reached via the Steve Prescott Bridge, which is constructed over the linkway to the North of The Totally Wicked Stadium; the bridge can be reached by following Shaw Street and then Chalon Way East past the St Helens Chamber of Commerce.
Liverpool and Manchester Airport are within 45 mins travel of the stadium.
St.Helens R.F.C. is a caring family club which acts in a positive way to address behaviour which contravenes its high standards. The following values are examples of the type of behaviour that the club expect and practice, and will take responsibility to maintain and carry this forward into the future.
The club is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and will not tolerate any form of discrimination.
In order to uphold these values participants in the game of Rugby League, players, parents, spectators, coaches, match officials, other volunteers and administrators of all ages should:
Important: Every person who attends a Rugby League match does so with the permission and licence of the home club and or League. Breaches of this Code of Conduct may result in penalties up to and including a fine, loss of team match points and suspension.
These values incorporate equality, sports equity and diversity and positive action is allowed under legislation to redress any imbalance.
If you have an issue on matchday concerning supporter behaviour, you can text our control room on 07901 281 366. All texts much be genuine and will be treated in the utmost confidence.
THE TOTALLY WICKED STADIUM GROUND REGULATIONS:
1. All matches are played in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football League and the Laws of the game.
2. No refunds will be given under any circumstances for Match or Season Tickets purchased unless they fall into the circumstances of points 5 or 6.
3. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability. No refunds for Match Tickets or any portion of a Season Ticket will be given in the event of the above. Tickets purchased for the original date and time will still be valid for rearranged date and time.
4. Season tickets and Match Tickets are non-transferable and are issued for your sole use and you shall not resell, assign, transfer or lend the season ticket or the benefit of it to any other person without prior written consent of the Club. A season ticket may not be offered as a prize in any promotion or competition nor transferred, lent or used for any other commercial purpose, save as expressly authorised by the Club.
5. In the event of an abandonment of a Match for any reason before or during the half-time interval. Spectators who have purchased a Match Ticket for the abandoned Match are entitled to admission to the subsequent next playing of the Match for half price; this is only valid on presentation of a valid Match ticket at the Ticket Office. Season Ticket holders will be granted access to the rearranged fixture for no extra charge.
6. In the event of an abandonment of a Match for any reason in the second-half no refunds or concessions for the subsequent next playing of the Match are applicable.
7. Unauthorised persons are not permitted to enter on the field of play.
8. With the exception of authorised press representatives holding RFL passes, the taking of photographs or filming by any means inside the ground is prohibited. In addition, no transmission or recording whether for radio, television or private purposes is permitted save with the special authorisation of the Club and where appropriate with the prior consent of the Rugby Football League.
9. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club are permitted to distribute or offer for sale within the ground and all land appertaining to (curtilage of) the Club, newspapers, periodicals or other merchandise or goods of any description.
10. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets, and air horns and behaviour likely to cause confusion, annoyance or nuisance of any kind, including obscene, racist, homophobic or abusive language, is not permitted in any part of the ground.
11. The climbing of any structures, stands or other buildings in the ground is forbidden.
12. The consumption of intoxicating liquors is permitted only in authorised places and in accordance with the Sporting Events (Control of Alcohol etc) Act 1985. It is an offence, punishable by Law, for any person to enter or attempt to enter the ground:
13. Fireworks, smoke canisters, flares, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles, prams, golfing umbrellas or other similar articles or containers, including anything which could or might be used as a weapon, are not permitted within the ground and any person in possession of such an article or container may be refused entry or ejected from the ground.
14. Under no circumstances is it permitted to throw any article onto the pitch.
15. All persons entering the ground are admitted subject to the condition that they may be required to submit to search to prevent dangerous articles being brought into the ground which might be used to cause injury or damage to other persons or property. The Club reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person who refuses to be searched by a Steward or Police Officer.
16. Any person attempting to gain admission to or being found within a section of the ground designated for ticket holders or members only, without an appropriate ticket or membership admission card, may be ejected from the ground.
17. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits, and entrances, stairways and like places and standing in the seating areas whilst play is in progress, is prohibited. Any person persistently contravening this regulation may be ejected from the ground.
18. Any person who fails to comply with instruction from a steward or Police Officer may be ejected from the ground.
19. No person or organisation shall take a collection within the ground or curtilage of the Club without the written authority of the Club.
20. No person or group of persons shall hold or attempt to hold any meeting within the ground or curtilage of the Club on match days nor exhibit or attempt to exhibit any banners or placards.
21. No Smoking is permitted within any areas of the ground within the perimeter walls of the Stadium.
22. In general the right of admission is reserved to the Club Management.
23. No Drums or other musical instruments which could be construed as dangerous or as a nuisance to other spectators are allowed within the ground.
24. All persons entering the ground are admitted subject to the above ground regulations and to the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football League and entry to the ground shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these rules and regulations.
25. The Club reserves the right for its servants and agents and for members of the Merseyside police to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with the ground regulations and with the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football League or whose presence on the ground is or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to other spectators.
26. Flags are generally welcome at St.Helens R.F.C., however, there are rules and regulations that govern most matters:
27. The throwing of any item including beer or any other liquid will not be tolerated anywhere in the stadium, any persons identified will be ejected and banned from the stadium.
28. Save for official Club merchandise and/or other rugby related clothing worn in good faith, you shall not bring into, use or display within the stadium any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
29. You shall not offer or distribute (either free or for sale by any person) within the Ground or curtilage thereof any consumer article or commercial product of any nature.
30. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Club hereby excludes any liability for the loss, injury of damage to persons/property in or around the Ground.
31. Attempting to or gaining access to the Stadium using any other ticket class than that specified for your age category will result in the ticket being confiscated and you refused entry or ejected from the Stadium.
32. In line with all other local stadia and arena, St.Helens R.F.C. will implement bag searches as a condition of entry to The Totally Wicked Stadium. If you do not need to bring a bag, please don't. If you do need a bag, please arrive early to assist staff in facilitating your entry to the stadium with the minimum of delay.