WITH just over two years to go until the 2013 Rugby League World Cup (RLWC) in England and Wales, the search is on for the ultimate voice of the fans ahead of the people’s World Cup! And the RFL want to hear from all Saints fans who think they could scoop the coveted roll.
St Helens are helping the 2013 RLWC search for their official tournament blogger who will report on the excitement and build-up to the event. This will include writing a fan’s column in the new 2013 RLWC Bulletin, airing your views on the official website, being the first to get all the tournament news and showcase your opinion to those that matter most, the fans!
Do you class yourself as the ultimate Rugby League fan? Do you know more about the domestic and international game than any of your friends and family? If this is you, then the 2013 RLWC has an opportunity of a lifetime and you could represent the Saints as the Official 2013 Rugby League World Cup Blogger.
If you think you’re up to the job, please email [email protected] and explain in no more than 300 words why you should be the Rugby League voice of the fans. The blogger will be chosen by an RFL panel of judges and make their debut in the next issue as International Rugby League hits the headlines in Autumn’s Gillette Four Nations.
For more information and to download the new Official 2013 Bulletin for free, please visit www.rlwc2013.com
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to all with the exception of employees of RFL, St Helens, Hatch Communications their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration. Under 16s must parental consent to enter
- One person will win the title of “Official 2013 fan blogger’.
- All entries must be in by midnight on September 30th 2011.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize fulfillment will be discussed with the winner
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.