SAINTS are once again holding Speed Camps over the October half term.
Both events will take place on October 22 to 23 from 9am to 1pm.
There will be a Camp for youngsters and a Professional Performance Camp for players in year 10 and 11.
The Saints Rugby Speed Camp
The camp is for 9-14 year olds and will include:
- Eight hours of innovative speed and agility training (including lots of game time to practice their speed and agility in match situations).
- Speed and Agility Assessment.
- A chance to win several Saints prizes.
Professional Performance Camp For Players In Year 10 & 11
Learn what it is like to train as a Rugby League Professional and experience the exact skills, drills and support coaching that the Saints first team use.
The camp will include:
- Speed and Agility Training.
- Video Analysis.
- Strength and Conditioning.
- Wrestling Technique.
- Goal Setting.
- Nutrition Coaching.
- Individual Position Specific Skills.
- Plus, much more!
Sign up to gain a practical insight into the Saints professional coaching system and learn what is needed to perform at the elite level.
Both camps will take place at the Saints training facility.
Visit www.rugbyspeedcamps.co.uk to find out more and reserve your place.
There are only a limited amount of places on both camps so sign up now to avoid disappointment.