Saints take on Widnes tonight in Round 20 of the Betfred Super League (8pm).
- Red Vee Cafe Bar – Opens at 4pm.
- Turnstiles – Open at 5pm.
- Academy Championship – The 19s take on their Widnes counterparts at 5:15pm.
- Club Face Painters – These will once again be operating in the Hattons Solicitors Family Stand and the Totally Wicked North Stand from around 6:30pm … come along and get your face painted in Saints colours for free!
- Bouncy Castles – We have rugby themed inflatables in the North and South West Stands.
- Member Offers – We have two great offers for you – any pie & alcoholic beverage is just £6, whilst a pie or hotdog & hot drink is just £4.
- Soft Drinks – Fruit shoots are now available for just £1.50 each.
- Carling Bar – Following feedback, fans in the West Stand can now get their hands on 500ml Carling PETs from our new bottle bar in the concourse. Price is £4.
- Contactless Payment – Will be available in the Karalius, Popular Side, Marching Inn, Eddington Arms and Voll’s bars to speed up your service.
- The A-Star Saints Angels – Will be performing several new performances before the game and at half time.
- Half Time –See the new Simply Doughnuts Kicking Challenge! Contestants have three attempts to kick a ball into a large replica Simply Doughnuts pot in front of the West Stand. There’s a whole host of prizes to win and if you kick it in from the 40m line, you return at the final game of the season to kick again for the chance to win a Membership for the 2019 season.
The Match is sponsored by Cash Converters who have kindly donated their package to the Cathie Stankevitch Foundation. The Match Ball is sponsored by O2 Business Centre Rainford whilst Investec are the Corporate Sponsor.
Both sides have named their 19-man squad for the match. You can find out more here.
Tickets for the game are available from the Ticket Office at the Totally Wicked Stadium or by calling 01744 455 052. There will be cash turnstiles on the Hattons Solicitors West, Totally Wicked North and East Stands. If you require a South Stand ticket then you need to head to the Ticket Office.
Tickets are available online until 4pm.
If Saints get through to the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup Final why would you want to queue for tickets? Beat the line and fill in your What If form. Info here.
The Saints Superstore will be open from 9am right up until kick-off. It will close 45 minutes after the final whistle.
Many thanks to all those who have suggested songs for our Spotify playlist for this evening’s game. We will continue to update it throughout the day. Check it out here: spoti.fi/2BJfn6Q
The programme is priced at £3 and features an exclusive interview with Matty Lees!