Saints travel to the Mend-A-Hose Jungle on Sunday for our Betfred Super League clash with Castleford Tigers with kick off at 3:30pm and we have all the pre-match information you need.
The Tigers arrive into this game against the Saints on the back of a narrow 8-9 defeat to Warrington, whilst Saints also will look to return to winning ways after falling to a surprise defeat to the Giants last weekend.
The hosts lie two points ahead of Saints in third in the table, but Saints have a game in hand. Can Saints get back on the winning trail or will Danny Richardson’s Tigers’ come out on top on Sunday?
21 Man Squads
MAN IN THE MIDDLE
Liam Moore will officiate the clash.
COACH AND PLAYERS PREVIEW
Hear from Head Coach Kristian Woolf ahead of the match whilst Kevin Naiqama says the Saints are fully focused on the challenge ahead.
Saints will play in their alternative blue and white strip.
Standing (Railway End) – Matchday prices : Adult – £24.00; Junior under 16 – £16.00; Senior over 60 – £16.00; Students – £16.00.
Tickets can be bought from the Stadium Ticket Office (card payments only): Located behind the main stand. Open 2 hours prior to kick off.
On the turnstile (cash only): Open 1.5 hours prior to kick off.
Coach travel will be departing the Totally Wicked Stadium at 11:30am on Sunday, March 15.
Due to the Covid-19 prevention measures at tonight’s game, please note:
- Fans are asked not to engage with players or staff for handshakes, hugs, high-fives, selfies, photographs, autographs etc until further notice.
- Players will complete their usual lap of the pitch after full-time but will remain within the parameters of the field and not directly engage with supporters in the stands.
If you are attending the game, all toilet facilities within the Mend-A-Hose Jungle have been stocked ahead of match day. Please maintain Public Health England guidance on infection control and the advice regarding what everyone can do to reduce the risk of catching Coronavirus, that being:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. Catch it, Bin it, Kill it.
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Read the latest update from the RFL here.
HOW CAN I FOLLOW THE GAME?
Supporters unable to make the trip can follow the game on our official social media channels as well as on our Live Match Centre. Highlights and the full 80 minute replay will be on Saints TV on Monday.
Salford vs Wigan Warriors (7.45pm Friday)