As part of the Foundation’s policy of serving the local community, SCDF are pleased to support not for profit organisations via the donation of Saints’ tickets.
We recognise the importance of all charities and voluntary organisations and realise that we have a social responsibility to support where possible the fundraising efforts of these organisations.
The Club receives many thousands of requests for signed merchandise each year and, whilst supporting as many charities as possible, are simply unable to assist everyone.
If you require a donation then our policy is:
- Under no circumstances will cash donations be considered.
- Memorabilia will only be considered in very special circumstances.
- Donation requests focusing on the development of Rugby League or the support of activities benefiting young people in St Helens or surrounding local areas will be given preferential treatment.
- Each organisation is limited to one donation per calendar year (unless otherwise agreed).
- The donations cannot benefit specific individuals or families.
- All donations are subject to club approval and are not guaranteed. If your request is rejected the Club will not enter into long and protracted reasons as to why it has been so.
- The SCDF email is unmanned and reviewed once a week, charitable donation requests will all be considered at a charitable donation meeting on or around the 25th of each month, you will be notified if successful.
In order to be considered, ALL donation requests must be submitted in the following manner:
- All requests must be submitted at least four weeks prior to the date of the event.
- All requests must be submitted in writing on your organisation’s letterhead.
All requests should be mailed to Ste Leonard, St.Helens R.F.C., The Totally Wicked Stadium, McManus Way, St Helens, WA9 3AL or via email at [email protected]